CCITB 2 Day Site Manager Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SMSTS-R)
This 2 day CITB Site Safety Plus refresher course brings your health and safety knowledge up to date and provides a thorough overview of the legislative changes and their impact in the workplace. It builds on the material in the original course as well as introducing new subjects.
Who should attend
This course is for those who have previously passed the Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) course.
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date. £50.00 CITB grant available for qualifying individuals.
- To implement all updated health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affects their role as site manager
- To implement new guidance and industry best practice
- Understand the need to fulfil all duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces