1 Day Risk Assessments Principles and Practice
A properly implemented programme of risk assessments can assist in the prevention of injuries, fatalities, property damage incidents and other losses. This tutor led provision will assist students in becoming familiar with legal requirements, the principles of risk assessments and the methods used when conducting them in a practical setting.
Who should attend
Supervisors or Managers responsible for conducting risk assessments.
- State the purposes for, and benefits of, using a risk assessment approach to the management of Health and Safety
- State the basic principles of risk assessment and stages involved in carrying out risk assessments in practice
- State the key legislative requirements on risk assessment
- Carry out, record, monitor and review risk assessments within their own working environment, (subject to possession of the necessary technical knowledge and skills)
- Principles of Risk Assessment
- Prioritising Risk
- Monitoring Controls
- Risk Assessment in Practice