½ Day Waste Management Plan Awareness
This course covers the basic requirements of Construction Site Waste Management Legislation and the impact of waste on site or during construction projects.
Who should attend
Construction supervisors and managers responsible for managing construction site activities and the production, storage and disposal of waste.
Objectives and Course Content
- Site Waste Management Legislation
- Environmental management and legislative compliance
- Construction waste and the environment
- How waste impacts the environment
- Managing waste and the Hierarchy of Waste Control
- Waste segregation and how to reduce waste
- Working with a Construction Site Waste Management in practice