This course provides the knowledge and background information required to conduct a suitable and sufficient fire risk assessment that meets the legal obligations with regard to managing fire safety.
Who should attend
This course has been designed for employers, managers and people in control of premises who have responsibility for fire arrangements within their workplace.
- Requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Fire, and the causes of fire
- Fire prevention strategies
- The Fire Risk Assessment process
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Maintaining the ‘means of escape’
- Managing fire safety
- Additional sources of guidance and information