½ Day DSE Assessors Training (Display Screen Equipment)
The Display Screen Equipment (DSE) regulations require employers to provide training and information to DSE users and this course helps to meet these legal requirements. However, the training can deliver more than legal compliance. People who feel better, work better, and that means a more productive office. The benefits of training your staff to improve their health and comfort include decreased absenteeism and staff turnover, improved productivity and reduced healthcare costs, insurance premiums and compensation claims.
Who should attend
Anybody whose job involves sitting at a workstation using DSE or Visual Display Units (VDU) will benefit from this course.
After completing this course, participants will know how to:
- Achieve comfortable positions, seated or standing
- Position their screens and input devices
- Arrange their desks and accessories, and organise their documents
- Use a Do-It-Yourself Ergonomics Checklist
This will allow them to:
- Reduce fatigue levels, eyestrain and headaches
- Reduce back, neck, hand, wrist, arm discomfort
- Minimise the effect of stress
- Reduce the risk of safety hazards