½ Day Construction Site Safety
This course is specifically for individuals working on construction site project and focuses on the practical aspects of health and safety, welfare and environmental issues identifying the responsibilities of individual’s and others.
Who should attend
This is ideal for new starter and an awareness session for site personnel. From operatives to supervisors, managers up to senior manager and directors. The course is suitable for those who have entered, or are about to enter construction and or civil engineering.
- To ensure that individual responsibilities are understood
- To ensure that individuals know what is expected of them
- To ensure that individuals contribute to the safety of the workplace
- Understand the need to prevent accidents
- Have an understanding of Health and Safety Law
- Identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site
- Understand the need for risk assessments and method statements
- Appreciate the need to perform safely and to stop and ask for advice when not sure
- Feel obliged to report unsafe acts to prevent accidents