½ Day Competence Management Course
This course provides an understanding and importance of competency. How competence is managed and the different stages required for effective competence.
Who should attend
Any person who is responsible for managing contractors, suppliers and any party involved in the supply chain. the course focusses on the need to ensure all parties are competent and how this can be initially achieved and maintained going forward.
- The benefits of creating of a simple Competence Management System
- Reducing barriers to competence
- Improving cultural acceptance of competence management
- Ensure minimum level of understanding of competence management across an organisation
- Director’s responsibilities
- Health and safety planning
- Financial implications of health and safety
- Recognising the need for competent health and safety assistance